A memory screening is a wellness tool that helps identify possible changes in memory and cognition.
Do you have:
- Trouble coming up with a word or name?
- Trouble remembering important dates or events?
- Problems remembering names when introduced to new people?
- Trouble forgetting what you just read?
- Problems losing or misplacing things
- Trouble planning or organizing
- Noticeably greater difficulty performing tasks
If you said “Yes” to any of the above, consider having a memory screening. Alzheimer’s Orange County provides FREE, confidential memory screenings the first Friday of each month, call for an appointment today: 844-435-7259