The Savvy Caregiver program is an evidence-based training, resulting in caregivers who possess greater confidence, greater understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia, and practical skills to improve quality of life and support.
Those completing this nationally acclaimed course gain:
- Personal knowledge, skills and caregiving perspective
- Skills to assess abilities of their loved one with dementia
- Confidence to set and alter caregiving goals
- Strategies to manage activities of daily living
- Understanding of the disease progression
- Essential abilities to attend to self-care
- Increased ability to work effectively with professionals providing care
Seating is limited. RSVP mandatory. For more information or to RSVP, please call 844-435-7259
Thanks to the generosity of others, there is no charge to attend. Interested individuals must call to reserve space and
discuss the suitability of this class in meeting their family’s needs. Attendance at all six sessions is required.