A memory screening is a wellness tool that helps identify possible changes in memory and cognition.
Do you have:
- Problems remembering names when introduced to new people?
- Trouble forgetting what you just read?
- Problems losing or misplacing things
- Trouble planning or organizing
- Noticeably greater difficulty performing tasks
- Trouble remembering important dates or events?
- Trouble coming up with a word or name?
If you said “Yes” to any of the above, consider having a memory screening the first Friday of each month, beginning March 2018.
Space is limited. Appointments required, no walk-ins. For an appointment, call: 844- HELP-ALZ (844- 435-7259)