Mind Checks memory screenings are a wellness tool that helps identify possible changes in cognition and thinking in a “first-step” approach. This wellness program creates a baseline for individuals and helps identify those at risk for cognitive impairment. Mind Checks can also contribute to early detection and treatment of cognitive decline.
Do you have:
- Problems remembering names when introduced to new people?
- Trouble forgetting what you just read?
- Problems losing or misplacing things
- Trouble planning or organizing
- Noticeably greater difficulty performing tasks
- Trouble remembering important dates or events?
- Trouble coming up with a word or name?
If you said “Yes” to any of the above, consider having a memory screening at Alzheimer’s Orange County. Appointments required.
Available by appointment through Zoom or in person.
Suggested donation: $10*
For an appointment, call: 844- 373-4400
*Memory screening fees allow AlzOC to provide vital support services at no cost to individuals and families impacted by memory loss. We suggest a $10 donation for your Mind Check if you are able.
Learn more about our MindFit OC program and living a brain healthy lifestyle here.