Learning to live well with dementia starts with empowering yourself with the right information, resources and connections. We can help address your growing concerns, enable earlier treatment, and empower you and your loved ones to plan for the future, including financial and legal matters.
A 4-week educational support series, this program is designed for adults (and their care partners and families) experiencing early stage symptoms of memory loss due to mild cognitive impairment, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder.
Participants explore subjects related to memory loss, such as:
Next Group Meetings on Wednesdays
- Jan. 10 – 31, 2018|Irvine |12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Feb. 7 – 28, 2018|Laguna Woods|10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Mar. 7 – 28, 2018|Irvine |1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Apr. 4 – 25, 2018|Garden Grove|10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- May 9 – 30, 2018|Irvine|1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.